Sweet and Savory Stir Fry
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
3 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Korean BBQ Global Fusion Rub
7 cups assorted chopped vegetables, such as carrots, bell peppers, snap peas, baby corn, broccoli, etc.
1 cup whole cashews, optional
1. Heat sesame oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add soy sauce, stirring to coat evenly.
4. Add Korean BBQ Rub, stir and continue sautéing until desired tenderness. For added crunch stir in one cup whole cashews prior to serving.
5. Serve with rice or as a side dish with chicken, tofu, pork or beef.